Friday, January 29, 2016

Hey I'm still alive





Hey, it has been years since I last updated this blog, which is a shame since I really enjoy drawing guys into ballbusting, anyway, I recently got time to sketch some stuff, so I'm going to post it here instead and share it with al you guys around the world who enjoy this kind of stuff.

I really hope to find the time and make a short comic, or bb story, but life and work its really time demanding, maybe I’ll try a kickstarter project to edit a comic book with stories of ballbusting from different countries, I really like the concept of males all around the world finding amusing to ballbust each other disregarding of their culture, nationality or race, its just a boy thing.

Anyway see you around and enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. You're alive!

    I still follow your y-gallery account "viceroy". Hope you post some of your drawings on there as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, it has been ages since last update, but its not a bad idea to update there as well.

      Delete