Sunday, January 31, 2016

Ballbusting Brothers



I wish I have had a  brother to play with as a teenager, I had my first bb buddy when I was like 16 or 17, it was hard because I have to profit of every occasion we were alone in my or his house, we just bust each other playfully, and it was fun, but nothing like having your own brother to bust 24 hours a day.

I used to have a friend in highschool, he had a brother who was almost his twin, but was a year younger than him, they share a bedroom at their home, and the younger was always walking around shirtless or even in underwar,they both were in to busting other boys playfully but they usually team up against others, because of that I saw them bust each other very few times.

But I couldn’t help to wonder what happened in that bedroom at night or during weekends, I bet they had a great time busting each other day and night.

Is there anyone with brothers who would like to share his story?

1 comment:

  1. Surely the big brother means no one but him gets to mess with his little brother's balls? ;)

    ReplyDelete