Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Busting old friends



I really wish to see again some of my old bb buddies with whom I used to play ballbust, I have lost track of most of them, and is granted that our “games” end up as a memories of the years when we were young and horny.

I wonder how they would react if after so many years I bust them again, they would still find it amusing? This have happened to me once, after I saw a friend I haven’t see after 2 o 3 years, we meet and talk, all the time I was wondering if he still remember when we playfully bust each other balls “good times” when we were about to said good bye, he approach to me and told me “I remember you own me one of these” sac tapping me at the same time, after that he decided to walked me home, it was a long walk, needless to say sac taps and punches to the nuts were plenty for both of us all the way.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete