Monday, February 1, 2016

Doctor



Have you ever had your balls checked by a doctor, at least 3 times I have had my balls cheeked by a doctor, the last time I couldn’t help to pop an erection, and this was mainly to the fact I haven’t jerked off or had sex in months. I was really embarrassed but the doctor was a professional so didn’t say much and continue squeezing my balls. After that I wonder if a doctor secretly into ballbusting is turned on by a patient who pop an erection while examining their testicles, it’s certainly a picture worth to remember.

3 comments:

  1. I once felt a mild pain in one of my balls and went to see a doctor. He checked them out, but since he was a regular doctor and not an urologist, he didn't know how to properly handle them. He not only squeezed them really hard with his fingers but he also jerked them quite painfully. It was so fast and unexpected I didn't even have time to complain, but I was aching for about an hour after that.
    I was fine at the end, but that was my weird bb experience with a doctor. He was quite young, maybe that's the reason he didn't know what he was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rod, may be it was good that it was so fast, otherwise you may risk to get a hard on with such a young doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete